Thursday, August 4, 2011

When did you get so big?

Today is your birthday, your 13th birthday.

When did you get so big?

When did you turn into this beautiful young woman?

Just when did you become so smart (smarter than me!)?

It feel just like yesterday that you started kindergarten, that you had these cute chubby little checks - both sets!!!!

That you learned to write your name, now you write beautiful poetry.

That you learned to talk; And you haven't stopped since you started!

When did you get so tall, taller than me, you should still barely be able to walk.

I can't help myself, I still check on you when you're asleep, lay my hand on your chest just to make sure you're breathing, cover up the foot that always sticking out from the covers, tuck your hair behind you ear and wonder to myself, "When did she get so big?"



Happy Birthday , Daryan!










And these are her most recent "formal pictures"!










No comments:

Post a Comment